Will your homeowners association or condominium association transition from developer control to homeowner control soon? Have you recently transitioned? Susan Tarley, Megan Scanlon, & Phil Chapman will explain a Developer’s responsibilities, help you establish your first homeowner Board of Directors, and discuss what the Association and its members can expect as they go through transition in this FREE seminar.
June 20, 2013 6-8PM
William E. Wood Building
5208 Monticello Ave, Williamsburg, VA 23188
Monica Godman at Tarley Robinson, PLC to reserve your seat!
(757) 229-4281 or email@example.com
- 1st #photo of Daniel Day Lewis as Lincoln via @eonline – The Spielberg movie was filmed in VA. http://t.co/KP2m1bzt RT @vatourismpr #
- Interesting stuff: California Federal Court Rules that Netflix is Not a Public Accommodation http://t.co/0tbFDRPN #ADA RT @brianmuse1 #
- Blog Post: When the insured has the right to select independent counsel, instead of the insurer http://t.co/ins0KG4v RT @InsideCounsel #
- Here's a tactic for HOA to collect past dues when bankrupt homeowner surrenders property but lender doesn't foreclose http://t.co/6Lh7nvH0 #
- Blog Post: Suggestions for choosing your Virginia Business Entity http://t.co/PmTwU5dh #
- Blog Post: HOAs and Management Companies – Does your contract say what you think it says? http://t.co/49RvwHPb #
- Blog post: What happens if a tree falls from my property onto the road causing damage? http://t.co/UDqaqi8a #
- Blog Post:: Builders and Owners: Have your residential construction contract reviewed before you sign it http://t.co/tT6GaCmk #
- Simplifying Accounting for Your HOA or Condominium Association http://t.co/91m0nCEs #